WE CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES & TRAIN THE BEST TEAMS
Caring For Seniors Home Care LLC, seeks only the most qualified administrative staff members to service our clients and our aides.
We strongly believe that the success of our company depends on the caregivers that represent us in our clients’ homes. Therefore we seek to find RNs, LPNs, CNAs, CMTs, and personal care aides, who take pride in what they do.
If interested in any of our openings kindly print the application form, fill out all the appropriate information required and give us a call at 443-739-2679 to sent up interview and orientation.
Please know that the following requirements are useful:
ALWAYS IN NEED OF
• Registered Nurse (RN)
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
• Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
At least one full year of in-homecare experience OR, at least one full year facility or hospital experience
Current Professional License
Current CPR Card
Reference Forms (3)
Social Security Card
WHAT TO EXPECT
1) Fill out all forms and checklist
2) Zoom call training and interview
3) Group skills assessment with RN